An Abstract can be :
- A picture of paper.
- A Summary of paper.
- Something that can attract people to read the paper.
So how to write a good abstract ??
We have to consider that a good abstract should consist (base on http://www.ece.cmu.edu/~koopman/essays/abstract.html):
- Motivation -> write any interesting thing that drive you to take up the topic.
- Problem Statement -> what problem that you want to solve. And don’t forget to consider the scope.
- Approach -> methodology is a set of methods, principles, and rules to solve the problem.
- Result -> what is the output of the paper.
- Conclusion -> the implication from your research. (is it better than … , it causes more effective…)
An abstract contents 150 – 200 words. Don’t get too long, cause it will make the reader bored :D.
Happy writing guys 😀